 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13431 (-5)
  FS: Duplo assortment (includes 4 Duplo Eggs)

I have an assortment of about 90 Duplo parts that I'd like to sell for $30 including shipping. (within the U.S.) Heres a big picture of all thats included: (URL) includes parts from: -12 Duplo Eggs (including 4 of the actual eggs, 2 green and 2 (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts 25% Off @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

Parts discounts have advanced to 25% off at my BrickLink store. Lots of interesting stuff, including: gray quarter-circle panels Spinosaurs black pirate ship rigging white airplane parts foliage Thanks for looking, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender

'sup! I recently got a hold of a Deep Freeze Defender with original instructions for a sweet price, and I was wondering if any Ice Planet Fans would want to buy this. I'm not much of a fan for Ice Planet themed sets, so If anyone's interested, send (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.space)

  Want to trade yellow/blue train doors

I was looking through my yellow/blue train doors (from 7710) and discovered I have 4 extra left hand ones. I would love to trade two of these for 2 right hand ones. Alternatively, I would trade all 4 for 4 blue/red doors (from 7715 or 7818). Other (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  looking for Michael Gokey and Juliette Johann

Michael Gokey and Juliette Johann please contact me about your brickbay order from Penney's Parts. Final attempt to contact. Matt (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact