 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13426 (-10)
  *** Castle display set, Model Team + UNOPENED BLACKTRON and Technic sets INCLUSIVE ! ***

Hi all, I'm offering LEGO Castle display set (from special LEGO store) and one Model Team set. But what is interesting - if you'll bye the Castle set you'll get one NEW/UNOPENED (MISB) LEGO Blacktron set (I have 2 of them) as gift INCLUSIVE !!! (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Olde Castle Visors!

Hey, Castle heads! What's up? I recently got my hands on a very rare find, t a garage sale and I was wondering how much this would be worth. These are some visors from the 6075 yellow castle. One Black Classic Castle Visor w red helmet. One Red (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Xcalabur's Parts Clearance Sale - 50% Off!

Hi everyone, I'm trying to clear everything out of my store, so I've placed everything at 50% off. Well, everything except that <set:6973 Deep Freeze Defender>, cause I don't mind keeping it. But if you want it, there it is! Thanks, -Chris (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge sale in brick2brick on bricklink

Hi, In this shop owned by my brother Martin will you find a lot of the old stuff I had for sale before christmas in my own shop - bricks4you.com. He has just lowered his prices with 20-40% on almost all items, you'll find rare sets and instrcution (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Articulated Train Cars Now Available - eBay Premiere Auction

<snip> (...) Whew! I'll dig up some money soon, after I order from Walthers, I gotta get parts for an HO SD45! Josh (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Articulated Train Cars Now Available - eBay Premiere Auction

(...) You're welcome. :-) (...) And about time, too! ;-) So, will you br bringing some to run at BricksWest? I'll be bringing all three versions (seein in my Christmas Train page) to the event. ((URL) -Z- (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Articulated Train Cars Now Available - eBay Premiere Auction

StRuCtures™ is pleased to announce that Articulated Train Cars are - finally - available. As is often the case with a new kit release from The Guild of Bricksmiths™, sale of kit number one (numbers one through six in this case) will be via an (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Changes of terms in bricks4you.com - weekly offer

Hi Troy, You're right - I forgot to add it this time, but here it is: (URL) for letting me know, Morten bricks4you.com (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ninja sets for sale

Hello everyone, I discovered I had a few Ninja sets I won't be needing, so I decided to offer them for sale here. All prices are excluding shipment costs from Denmark. I accept PayPal. Let me know if you want any of these sets - my email is: (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Clearance SALE Ends Tommorow

Hi, The clearance sale in my Bricklink Shop ends tommorrow (Australian Time) Approximately 20 hours remaining........ (URL) OFF all parts 10% OFF all minifigs And thanks to everyone who has placed an order in the last week. :-) -- Jason King (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact