 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13415
    Changes of terms in bricks4you.com - weekly offer —Morten Soerensen
   Hello, I have just changed the following terms and condition in my shop: Minimum order is changed from $25 to $15. Discount of 50% on shipping charges is given if you buy for at least $250. I now offer lower shipping costs on small orders up to 0.25 (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Changes of terms in bricks4you.com - weekly offer —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) know. (...) Just as a general point, you should always include a link to your store in messages like this. Bricks4you.com is the name of your store, but also appears to be a website address. Unfortunately, anyone typing it into a browser will (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Changes of terms in bricks4you.com - weekly offer —Morten Soerensen
   Hi Troy, You're right - I forgot to add it this time, but here it is: (URL) for letting me know, Morten bricks4you.com (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)