 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13414
  RIS 2.0 sets for sale/trade

I managed to get a hold of a couple RIS 2.0 sets recently. Originally I bought them for a friend. Who backed out of the deal. I can't hold on to them forever even though I'd like to. Eventually if I can't get any good offers on them they will be (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: RIS 2.0 sets for sale/trade

(...) I got a few interested responses, then nothing. if anyone else is interested or wants see if we can work something out, let me know. Im flexible (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)