 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13405
Re: My first want list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 21:12:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Palmer writes:
I got my eggs!  A dozen.  :-)

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/eggs.jpg

Big thanks to Eric McCarthy for all the leads!

-Jon (wait'll you see what I do with em.)

My guess for what you'll do with the eggs: Mork from Ork MOC's!

Unfortunately, it looks like my local TM is out of the eggs (and pretty much
everything else - people swarmed on that place unlike last summer when the
LEGO stuff sat there for a long time).

Enjoy your eggs!

Greg