 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13404
Re: My first want list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:52:41 GMT

I got my eggs!  A dozen.  :-)

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/eggs.jpg

Big thanks to Eric McCarthy for all the leads!

-Jon (wait'll you see what I do with em.)

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
I haven't been able to find the following items on Ebay or Bricklink:

The 2 Jack Stone canopies from set http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4607   I
realize that the larger canopy is in some of the smaller sets but I
mentioned this set because it has both of them.  I just want the canopies
from this set.

Duplo Eggs-  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2751_1   The only thing I want • from
these is the egg shell (unscratched).  It would be great if someone had 2
each of the green, blue and red ones. I'd probably take the yellow ones as
well.

If anyone has these and wants to part with them send me a reasonable • offer.
Maybe we can work out a trade i you like.

Thanks very much.

-Jon