 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13398
  Big giant lego collection for sale

I'm want to sell my lego sets, along with all of the Plano boxes and other storage containers. I can't estimate a piece count yet, but I would guess around 15,000 pieces, about 20% Technic, 30% bulk tubs, 40% miscellaneous sets, and 10% are garage (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Big giant lego collection for sale

I *finally* got the pictures for the Lego collection I'm selling. I've posted them all at (URL) it's pretty detailed. I have no idea what they'd be worth, so anyone who's interested, please give me an estimate of what you think they'd be worth. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Big giant lego collection for sale

(...) even been rereleased as Legend sets. Only a few sets stuck out as odd members of that collection. Most people would want these sets only at something less than the price of the sets at deep discount -- as they are used and obtaining complete (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Big giant lego collection for sale

It appears that so many people have come to look at this collection that the geocities server has blocked people from viewing it. I've moved everything to a private server at this address: (URL) if you weren't able to see the pictures on the other (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)