 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13398
13397  |  13399
Subject:
Big giant lego collection for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:59:03 GMT

I'm want to sell my lego sets, along with all of the Plano boxes and other
storage containers. I can't estimate a piece count yet, but I would guess
around 15,000 pieces, about 20% Technic, 30% bulk tubs, 40% miscellaneous sets,
and 10% are garage sale finds. Probably 15 Plano (or Plano-type) boxes and
three or four two-foot tall drawer storage containers for the bulk pieces.

I'm in the Orlando area, and I'm more or less fishing for, "yeah, I might be
interested if I could check them out first" responses.
I thought about e-baying them, but I don't know that I want to put the time
into it right now.

If you're curious or have any interest, please email me or phone me at
407-323-5335, whichever you prefer.

Thanks!

Peter Barney