 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13368
  Great Pirate Sale!

I am selling all my Pirate collection in a first come first served auction. I have priced them at just about what I paid for each set. Buyer to pay shipping and (if wanted) insurance. Payment by paypal or money order ONLY. ALL sets are complete (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)