 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13366
    New Customs at EJ's Custom Castle —Erik Johnson
   I just finished putting on some new custom figures and stickers to my BrickLink store, EJ's Custom Castle. If you are looking for new knights, kings, lords, ladies, etc. you should stop by and give a look. I also have some custom town figures for (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)