 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13366
13365  |  13367
Subject:
New Customs at EJ's Custom Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:52:43 GMT

I just finished putting on some new custom figures and stickers to my
BrickLink store, EJ's Custom Castle.  If you are looking for new
knights, kings, lords, ladies, etc. you should stop by and give a look.
I also have some custom town figures for those individuals who require a
criminal element in their cities.  Stop by and see something cool.

EJ
EJ's Custom Castle is at:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ej