 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13336 (-5)
  Would like to buy 2X4's Any color!!!!

Hello, I am in need of 6000 or so 2x4's, Color doesn't matter, but Condition does! They need to be in New condition. I am looking to buy in bulk, so if anyone has 2,4,6000 or so to get rid let me know and E-mail offer. Bulk prices, of course. :-) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  6079 & 6046 Wanted!

Hi, I am looking for 6079 Dark Forest Fortress and 6046 Hemlock Outpost from the Dark Forest series. I pay top $$$ (or I can trade, have MISB sets) I accept MISB or opened with instructions (must be complete no modifications). Regards, James (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cowboy Bebop MOC for sale

Hi all! (URL) above gallery shows images of a MOC I built last month based on the anime Cowboy Bebop. If you are a fan of the show, you will recognize it as the lead character Spike Speigel's monoracer, The Swordfish II. It is for sale. The only (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) Trademark law allows for protection for first use and continued assertation. Registration is not required for protection, though a registered trademark holds more weight in potental problem situations. Check out this info (from: (URL) are (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) Larry, Where is Guild of Bricksmiths (tm) trademarked? I've searched the US Patent and Trademark Office, (URL) and nothing turns up for Guild of Bricksmiths, or even just Bricksmiths: (URL) (I'm not an IP lawyer) but I didn't think American (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact