 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13334
13333  |  13335
Subject:
Cowboy Bebop MOC for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 06:45:56 GMT

Hi all!

The above gallery shows images of a MOC I built last month based on the
anime Cowboy Bebop.  If you are a fan of the show, you will recognize it as
the lead character Spike Speigel's monoracer, The Swordfish II.

It is for sale.  The only thing I have changed about it since the pictures
were taken is the transparent dark blue 2x3x6 panel on the monopod has been
switched to transparent light blue to match the rest of the canopy.

This is a one of a kind item, and I will not ever build and sell another
one, I am not a member of any guild and this is not a produced set in any
way.  I am asking $250 for it.

I have created a very detailed and stepped LDraw file of the vehicle, so I
can ship it fully constructed or in pieces (your choice).  I will gladly
supply the LDraw file on a floppy disk.  However, I am also willing to print
out the instructions and create a Lego-style booklet for it, but please note
that will cost $30 more, since it will be pretty thick and take some
considerable effort to produce.

Why am I selling it?  Our digital camera is dead and this was the best thing
I could think of to fund a new one on my unfortunately tight budget.  That
is also why Subterfugitives has ground to a halt... I can't take any pictures.

If I overvalued it and no one wants it, thats also fine... I just figured
this was worth a try.

Please email me personally at the address below if you are interested.

ciao!
Joel Kuester
septenemae@hotmail.com