 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13211
  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) I was just wondering if you were LUGNET's police man. You sure do like to correct people when they make an error. <<-M Hein->> (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) While I don't like Lar's "know-it-all" attitude, he does have a point... the initial message was in the wrong message group. buy-sell-trade, is more suited for stuff you are trying to sell/buy/trade on your own. Auction group is for stuff on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) Its called Moral Courage & Lar has it in spades, nothing wrong with that. Brett (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) I wouldn't get Lar started if I were you. lol I have seen this before, and its always bloody. =) Doyle (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) Oh puh-leeze! Larry may well possess Moral Courage, but if you find his comment evidence of it, I think you need to reexamine your definition of M.C. If anything, he was exhibiting Compartmentalized Dorkdom (Dorkness?), and since most of us (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) I saw the post and thought someone should mention to him (Morten) that this was the wrong group for auction announcements but didn't have time to do so at that point. Kudos to Larry for doing so. This is a 'opt in' community, nobody is forced (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) I agree with you, but the wording was not Morten's point. Scott A (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)