 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1321
Re: Used 8880?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:15:48 GMT

   Actually, the last time I sold a Supercar (new) on eBay it sold for over
$300, but so did a used one ending the same weekend.  The set is amazingly
popular.  I believe you can put it together by incorporating parts from
three other Technic sets, but I forget those numbers - it might be a more
cost-effective way to build it.

--

   Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m