 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13181 (-5)
  Re: It's A New Era (in LEGO pricing)

(...) share it himself so that the above statement will be made true? Personally, I'd prefer you had just waited until you could make the announcement, especially if you still need to confirm something. Frank (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Green Bricks

Hello,all- I am looking for green bricks for a special project. I don't have a lot of cash, but could trade for what I need. Please tell me what you have , and what you want. I'm building an RGM-78 (G) Sniper from gundam 08th ms team. THX, Ryan (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Want to buy or trade for cloth part.

Hello All, I am looking for a number of the white/pink cloth beach house cover as seen in (URL) contact me if you can help. Thanks in advance John Battcock (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  GoB - Bricksburg Depot Snow Discounts

Since I'm stuck at home today (ice and snow in central North Carolina) I decided to take a closer look at my Brickbay store inventory. As a result, I've discounted all used parts by 50% and all Technic parts by 40%. Now, go buy some of these parts (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes: <snipped Troy's analysis since I agree with it completely> BUT, Troy, you should be aware that this view of the respective charters is not universally held. Another view is that sales (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact