 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13156 (-20)
  Tr-Yellow 5x6x2 Inverse Windscreens @ GoB - Bricksburg Depot

I have five brand new trans-yellow 5x6x2 inverse slopes (windscreens) in my Brickbay store for $3.00 each. The direct URL is: (URL) for looking, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Light gray 2x2x3 75 Double Convex Slopes! $15 each!

(...) Dyed???? Toss em in bleach for a few days, they'll become white/greyish by themselves.... :D :D (Tried out cleaning other colors than white using bleach... DON'T TRY THIS, unless the pieces are worthless anyway :-) ) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Army of Batle Droids; Army of Gungans; Lots of Qui Gon Jinn

Hi All, I have for sale the following, all priced significantly lower than most on Brickbay. You can buy 1 or the whole lot, whatever you need. (64) Battle Droids .87 each (40) Jar Jar Binks .82 each (40) Qui Gon Jinn .87 each Also anyone needing (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Light gray 2x2x3 75 Double Convex Slopes! $15 each!

Hello, Yes its me, I know I am insane, but humor me. lol I am still in need of as many as I can get, of the 2x2x3 Double convex extreme 75 degree slopes in light gray. (URL) to what it looks like above its the first one. I am willing to pay $15 per (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pirate valuepacks for sale

Hello everyone, I have managed to clear out some more odds and ends and decided to offer them here as valuepacks; if you see something of interest, pls. mail me at: Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com Kind regards from Christer Pirate Valuepack F: ---...--- (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  15 copies of 7104 Desert Skiff added to my Brickbay Store

I have added parts from 15 Desert Skiffs. All parts are below Brickbay averages. 600+ parts added here; (URL) include: 4x8 Dark Grey Plates Dark Grey Switchers (1x2 plate with 1 stud) 1x8 Dark Grey Tiles Luke and Han Minifigs Dark Grey Macaroni (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  15% Sale on Bionicle Masks

I have started the Bionicle Mask sale on my Brickbay Store. All Masks for the Bionicle Range have been reduced by 15% across the board., this includes all Basic Masks, European Misprints, Rahi Masks and Denmark Copper Sets.. They start around $1 per (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

(...) Well, I've gone ahead and scanned the fig from my 6983 for y'all, but... WAAAHHH, she's been CHEWED!! Funny I don't remember letting my kids play with this set. Those DO look suspiciously like my older kid's teeth marks though. (URL) C. (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

(...) Probably just the head, it's a modified version of the head used for pirate, islander, and castle wenches. The Ice Babe has unruly red hair and earrings. I'd scan the head for you but I have an appt. I must rush off to -- perhaps later. -- (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

(...) really looked at it yet to see if it is complete. What makes the Ice Babe so special?? There's nothing different about the torso that I can see.... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

Hi folks, Just dropping a line to let everyone know that I have 1 copy of the elusive <set:6973 Deep Freeze Defender>. The set is complete (yes, Ice Babe!), with instructions. Parts are somewhat dusty from being displayed, but a bath will cure that. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Inventory 30% Off @ GoB- Bricksburg Depot

Subject line says it all. Come on and help me clear out this old stock. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pirate valuepacks for sale

Hello everyone, and merry Christmas from Denmark; I spent the Christmas holiday clearing out some odds and ends and decided to offer them here as valuepacks; if you see something of interest, pls. mail me at: Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com Kind regards (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New additions, 30% off old parts at GoB - Lions Gate Models

I just added a pile of tasty stuff... elevated road sections (yes, straight sections too!), crane legs and booms, spring-loaded crane grabs, windows and doors, red train windows, black 4x16 bricks and other mega-bricks, large green plates (4x12 and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) Good news, Brickbay seems to be up & running ok now. Caroline Hooked On Lego UK (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Newest member of Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)

The Guild of Bricksmiths(tm) is pleased to announce that Sun Yun has been inducted into our merry band. Sun has been wowing us with his fine mecha models, and his first kit run has been doing quite well on eBay already. Watch for additional custom (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking to Trade Pieces

My want list is improved and very long. Send me your want list. My want list is at: (URL) trade pages have been added to and updated. (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) ... I know, nobody likes to be the news-post policeman (and nobody appointed me either) but... There's a newsgroup just next door that is more appropriate for this discussion: (URL) the charter: "lugnet.market.brickshops- Discussions and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) Dan, *Thank You* VERY much for sharing the good news. Now I can lay off my attempts to connect to BrickBay every hour. :) It figures something like this has to happen to the folks at BrickBay during such a busy time of year. I hope it is (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) Just got an e-mail from Eric that the server is down. He is away from his computer but will be back on 12/27 by about 12pm EST. Brickbay, Milton Train Works and all the other sites should be back up shortly after that. (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact