 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13051
    Trolls on the Loose at Pyrite's Plunder —Brett A. Antaya
   Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know we have come across the Harry Potter set 4712 Troll's on the Loose, and have added the parts to my Brickbay store, including 6 Big mean UGLY trolls, new bright orange minifigure heads with a frowning (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)