 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13024
    MY FIRST SUPERSALE, 15-50% off + Bonus —Paul Janssen
   Hi, This is my first SUPERSALE in my Brickbay shop. Last few weeks, I've reduced the standard price to be well below BB average for pretty much all my lots, and added 20.000 items (many large plates, slopes, minifig items, modif. bricks, plates, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)