 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1302
Re: Misc. '70's Lego sets. Question on selling?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:22:47 GMT

It really depends what his priorities are. Does he want to sell them as
fast as possible, or does he want to wait to get as much money as possible.

I think he'd get more for them by selling them individually - I'd
certainly bid for some of those sets but there's no way I could pay for
the whole lot, and I'm sure I'm not the only person in that position.

He'd probably also get more for them by offering them for auction
rather than doing a direct sell (and he'd save himself the bother of trying
to work out how much to ask for them) - but it'd also take longer to
sell them.

There's some great sets there - so I'm sure there'd be a lot of
people here interested.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

   I have a friend in France that has the sets listed below, w/ boxes and
manuals. His question (and mine) is how should they be sold? Opinions are
asked for. E-bay would be OK, but a lot to deal with. Selling on Lugnet/RTL
individually would also work. Or, the easiest would be sell as a lot.

   What does everyone think??

Thanks!

Eric

Sets: