 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12981 (-5)
  4051 Nequik Rabbits (8x)

8x added to brickbay www.brickbay.com/sto...sp?p=rwebb (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Brickbay Store

I'd just like to announce the opening of my new Brickbay store, EJ's Custom Castle. Prices are cheap and I do have some harder to find pieces there. Best of all, I have tons of custom castle and town figures for sale. Come check them out, they're (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTBOT: 1x4x3 white windows from #6348 Surveillance Squad

Hey all, I'm looking for five or seven more of these window pieces which can be seen in step 10 here: (URL) you'd like to sell them, just quote me a price. If trade, e-mail me your want list and I'll see what I can do! David Simmons (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTBOT: 1 pair dark pink arms and 1 pair minifig legs

Hey all, Now that I have the new dark pink wizard hat from the HP Diagon Alley set, I want to add a dark pink wizard to my cadre of blue, black, and green ones. I'd be happy to purchase these parts or work out a trade. Send me your want list and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6991 Monorail and 4x 6347 Monorail track sets

"Nephilim" <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message news:GnoM5B.Ho2@lugnet.com... (...) I had been trying to find this for my little brother (8) for a cheaper price ($0-120), but that is hard to find. (...) Yes, but it is a bit high for most buyers. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact