 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12977
Re: 6991 Monorail and 4x 6347 Monorail track sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 22:24:56 GMT

"Nephilim" <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message
Although it is extremely painful to part with --

I have a 6991 monorail and four 6347 track sets that need to go
to a good home so that I can afford to buy christmas presents
this month.

I'd prefer the buyer to actually be someone who will play with them
rather than resell them.

I had been trying to find this for my little brother (8) for a cheaper price
($0-120), but that is hard to find.

Since I'd like to use this as christmas money, I'd appreciate
quick payment in full.

Sets are complete and pieces are in excellent "played-with-once and
stored-in-a-box" shape.

Does $300 sound fair?

Yes, but it is a bit high for most buyers.  Maybe selling the monorail and
the track accessories seperately would be better. The monorail sold for $175
and the tracks sold between 25-40 dollars.

--
Markham Carroll