 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12945
  UCS Tie (7148) parts and rare Lego service packs at my new brickbay store! 10% off!

(URL) all, Well, after more than 2 years of trading Lego on eBay, I have finally got round to placing the initial inventory into my brand new Brickbay store. Highlights include most of the pieces from 6 UCS Tie interceptors (7148) and some hard to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)