 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12937
  Troubles @ Troy's Surplus Lego

Hello everyone, My computer decided to die a most glorious death ("BIOS ROM Checksum Error") and I have not been able to access Brickbay or Lugnet as much as usual, and this has impacted my speed of fulfilling orders. I ask that everyone please be (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Troubles @ Troy's Surplus Lego

Everything is caught up now, and the store has been re-opened! Shop away! ;) Troy Troy's Surplus Lego <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message news:GnFnA6.JzE@lugnet.com... (...) Error") (...) and (...) up (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)