 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12901 (-5)
  FS/FT: Lots of Parts and Set, 11/20 update

I have lots of parts and sets for sale or trade at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm I also have a huge trade list, so I can take trades too. I update this list at least once a week, so take a look. Thanks, Tim (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Scala

anyone interested in Scala, have some I need to get rid of. (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT/WTB Brown 1x2 tiles

Hello, I am looking for brown 1x2 tiles, must be in new or really good condition. I know they are a little scarce, but I am willing to take them from numerous sources in smaller quantities if necessary. I am looking for 200-300 total. Please email (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricks and Castle minifigs for sale/trade

Hi everyone, I just updated my Brickbay store with additional castle minifigs, and put most other stuff at 20% discount - so, have a look at: (URL) anybody would like to trade any of my minifigs for the red imperial guard pirate minifigs, let me (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Lots of Bionicle / Throwbot Arms Legs etc.

Are they also included in Star Wars and Throwbots? Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact