 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12897
Re: WTB: Lots of Bionicle / Throwbot Arms Legs etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 06:20:53 GMT

Are they also included in Star Wars and Throwbots?

Zhengrong

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sun Yun writes:
I don't know what they're called but I'm looking for the double ball joint
pieces that come with bionicle or throwbot sets.

I'm looking for 14+ of these in neutral colors: either black, dark grey or
grey.  Preferably all of them will be the same color.  It does not matter if
they are from bionicle or throwbots.

Email me if you have something.

Thank you,

sun