 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12836 (-5)
  Doodlebug is BACK IN STOCK at MTW.

I am happy to announce that the Doodlebug is back in stock. I just completed a run of 12. I had some backorders and the rest are now up on Brickbay. (URL) (base model) (URL) (color instructions upgrade) You can read more about the set here: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: STILL looking for 3x3 plate!

Hey Josh, Sure, what the heck. I don't really need the parts, but I'll do it to help you out. Do you want to just email me directly to set up the transaction? mhassi1@home.com Mark (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Old catalogs

(...) Hi Shlomo, I happen not to be interested, but there might be a lot of people outside of Israel who may be interested. I am cross-posting this to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, so more people can see it. Good luck! -Shiri (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Legos for Sale or trade

Hi folks well I made a web page, so I will not be posting all my spare parts here. for that list and much more goto (URL) to see you there :) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BIG!!! Savings @ BEAR's WORLD

Hello Everyone, Mention this add and recieve 10% off your order and all orders over $20.00 will ship free. Over 22,000 parts are waiting to complete those special projects at my Brickbay store. Bricks, Plates, and Slopes are all %10 off. A huge (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact