 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12809
Re: New WWII plane from Brickmania!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:02:12 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Check out this Mitsubishi Zero! Wow! That is one awesome plane!

http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/store_images/Zero1Large.jpg

If you're reading this Daniel, Great job! I'd love to use that cockpit for
the CP resource site, (which should be up by this week hopefully)

-Geordan-

Thanks for the words Geordan! If you look closely, the Zero fusilage is 5 studs
wide, making for one of the most complex models I've ever built—in fact I think
there are only 4 regular "basic" bricks in the whole thing!

  I only just heard about the build.military group and I was glad to see some of
my work mentioned.  I've been building military models since before the minifig
was invented and have years and years of experience to contribute to this group.
Lately I've been building a lot of WW2 stuff, especially tanks, and hope to have
more pictures posted soon.  I'm also building a massive castle for my daughter
based on the one in the Disney theme parks and once that is comeplete I will
resume work on the minifig scale Cleveland class cruiser I've been contemplating
for the last year or so.  Anyone interested in seeing some of my older models I
actually thought to take pics of, there are some posted to my gallery:

http://www.brickmania.com/gallery.html

I totally forgot to announce the Zero on buy/sell/trade last week, so I'm cross-
posting this response as an informal announcement. If anyone is interested in
more info on my latest WW2 kits, please follow the link here:

http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/WW2kits.html

OK then, enough for introductions and I look forward to future participation in
this group!

Dan Siskind