 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12806 (-5)
  20% off sets at KC Masterpieces

Please check out my selection at (URL) Most of the inventory contains town sets, but there are also a few space, pirate, castle, technic, and others. Buy well, Andreas Stabno (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Attn Troy & other sellers: Post Less, Say More...Please

About a month ago I recall that the NTTP portion of Lugnet was having problems. During this time no one who uses a newsreader was able to post and it seemed to me that Lugnet turned into a ghost town for a day or two. The event seemed to reveal that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Attn Troy & other sellers: Post Less, Say More...Please

Why did you feel the need to monopolize the front page of the buy/sell/trade newsgroup? Do you really think that putting 22 lots on sale in your Brickbay store required 2 seperate posts? As if that wasnt bold enough you made a third post to tell (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Complete Spiral Staircases from Harry Potter available @ Troy's Surplus Lego

I've added 20 complete spiral staircases from Harry Potter set 4706 Forbidden Corridor to my Brickbay store: (URL) are the new ones with the moving steps and include: 16 Light Gray Stairs 2 Black Center Supports 1 Light Gray Technic Pin 1 Light Gray (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Want To Trade?

I have expanded my trading pages and am looking for people who want to trade. Send me your want list. New on my trading pages. Newer minifigs Burps and other castle pieces Arches Older vehicle pieces Technic tire (and I have more) Printed pieces (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact