 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 128
Re: FS: Explorien 1858
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:43:01 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I have a mint-in-box 1858.  It's not an explorien droid.  Check out a
picture of it on www.pause.com...  I got it in Poland on a recent trip.
If someone is wants to pick up this nice set, drop me a note.

Pawel
http://memembers.xoom.com/verneer/

I would love to add this item to my collection.  Please let me know how much
you need to part with the set.

Tom