 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12777
    RCX 1.0 for sale —Bryan Beckwith
   Used RCX for sale. Other than a very small scratch on the LCD screen, the unit is in very good condition. The RCX is from the Robotics Invention System 1.5 and is the type without the port for an AC adapter. I am asking $90 including shipping in the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        RCX 1.0 for sale (Now $20 Cheaper!) —Bryan Beckwith
   (...) I am now asking $75 for the RCX unit, the IR tower and cable, and the software. Bryan Beckwith (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)