 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12753
  Wanted - Technic panels # 5, 6, 7, and 8, in silver or black

I know the Technic panels #5, 6, 7, and 8 are available in black, I was wondering if any sets have them in silver? For that matter, do ANY small sets have the 5-8 panels in silver or black? I got the new 4x4, and the metallic green is the same (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)