 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12751
  [FS] Tires/Wheels/Hubs (possibly more?)

This might go better in lugnet.market.theory, but I'll start it off here for now... I bought the remaining Shell Promo stock from two Shell Stations here in town; about 160 small sets (#1246-1251) and some other various promo set. I have planned to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)