 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12751
12750  |  12752
Subject:
[FS] Tires/Wheels/Hubs (possibly more?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 21:12:41 GMT

This might go better in lugnet.market.theory, but I'll start it off here for
now...

I bought the remaining Shell Promo stock from two Shell Stations here in
town; about 160 small sets (#1246-1251) and some other various promo set.  I
have planned to part them out, keeping some of the parts for myself, putting
the remaining parts up on my BrickBay [1] store.

However it leaves me with a delimma, what do I do with all those
tires/wheels/hubs?  I've tossed around the idea of just selling a set of 8
pieces (4 tires & 4 hubs) for $0.25 USD, just to get rid of them -- I mean,
honestly, how many tires can one person need?  ;)  Or (what I seem to be doing
in this post is) just let everyone know that I've got the above sets & let
people make offers...  Oh, and you don't have to make just offers on
the tires.  :)

Think about it & if you're one of the interested ones, e-mail me.

Thanks for you time,
--Mike.
Michael Huffman                                     mhuffman@mindspring.com
                               http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mhuffman

[1]  If anyone is wondering, I've closed down the shop for a little while.
     I've been restocking and taking the time to sort out my own collection.
     E-mail me if you want the password to take a look around my Brickbay
     shop, to maybe add to the offer.