 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12735
Re: 2x2x5 lattice columns and other goodies at Milton Train Works(tm) Brickbay(tm) shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:46:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I've restocked a few of these columns in gray (The columns typically don't
stay in stock long so you may want to jump on them.):

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=185224

as well as the tall monorail support:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=185227

Skyline Chili(tm), while selling briskly, remains in stock... it may run out
before Christmas:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=245800 (main)
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=245803 (fig pack)
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=256169 (instructions addon)

  FYI:

  The last two are vicey-versey (245803 is the instruction upgrade,
  256169 the fig pack).  At least by my clicking, although it might
  just be the universe goofing with me.  :D

If so we are in the same reality distortion field. Good catch, thanks.

  I assume the rest of
  the respective entries are correct?

I think they are! These are mostly for browsing anyway, you would want to
put everything into one order. Using these clickthroughs will get you
several orders (which will get combined, of course, but still...)

++Lar