 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12714
12713  |  12715
Subject:
2x2x5 lattice columns and other goodies at Milton Train Works(tm) Brickbay(tm) shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:29:47 GMT

I've restocked a few of these columns in gray (The columns typically don't
stay in stock long so you may want to jump on them.):

  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=185224

as well as the tall monorail support:

  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=185227

Skyline Chili(tm), while selling briskly, remains in stock... it may run out
before Christmas:

  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=245800 (main)
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=245803 (fig pack)
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=256169 (instructions addon)

The PCC has returned to stock:

  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=266117 (main)
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=13061  (fig pack)
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=256196 (instructions addon)

The SW stocks are low and I may not run more for some time. Act now:

  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=82603  (main)
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=82609  (motor addon)
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=127038 (dummy truck addon)

The doodlebug is within a week or two of returning to stock. Backorders
accepted.

Larry Pieniazek
Milton Train Works(tm) - www.miltontrainworks.com
Proud member of The Guild of Bricksmiths(tm) - www.bricksmiths.com