 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12718
  Ogel Control Center, Bionicle Promos, some older Castle for Trade

Hi all, I've got some sets I'd like to trade. I'm looking for just about anything in space, town, Harry Potter, Adventurers, Ninja, Western or Islanders (okay, the last two are unlikely). I'd also be interested in bulk bricks. What I have are the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  sets for trade (castle, Bionicle promo, 6776)

Well, I've set up one trade, and found a few more sets, what I have to offer is: 1491 Dual Defender 1746 Castle Bag 6009 Black Knight 6043 Dragon Defender 6056 Dragon Wagon 6038 Wolfpack Renegades Above come with instructions as I could not find the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)