 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12772
12771  |  12773
Subject:
sets for trade (castle, Bionicle promo, 6776)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 02:01:01 GMT

Well, I've set up one trade, and found a few more sets, what I have to offer
is:

1491  Dual Defender
1746  Castle Bag
6009  Black Knight
6043  Dragon Defender
6056  Dragon Wagon
6038  Wolfpack Renegades

Above come with instructions as I could not find the boxes. The two polybag
sets (1491, 1746) come with polybags, but are opened.

6776  Ogel Control Center (MISB)
1389  McDonalds Bionicle - Kongu (MISP, 2 copies)
1390  McDonalds Bionicle - Matoro (MISP, 2 copies)
Bionicle Copper Masks from Billund (MISP)
Bionicle Trans-Green Miru from Legoland