 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12716
  Re: 2x2x5 lattice columns and other goodies at Milton Train Works(tm) Brickbay(tm) shop

(...) FYI: The last two are vicey-versey (245803 is the instruction upgrade, 256169 the fig pack). At least by my clicking, although it might just be the universe goofing with me. :D I assume the rest of the respective entries are correct? best LFB (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2x2x5 lattice columns and other goodies at Milton Train Works(tm) Brickbay(tm) shop

(...) If so we are in the same reality distortion field. Good catch, thanks. (...) I think they are! These are mostly for browsing anyway, you would want to put everything into one order. Using these clickthroughs will get you several orders (which (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)