 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12702
  Re: Expanded inventory notification, minifig and decorated items

(...) What about the Dacta hospital you got in the fall....did you end up selling it, or keeping it for your private collection? (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Expanded inventory notification, minifig and decorated items

(...) Hi, I havent't forgotten. The DACTA hospital was not complete, but I have 5 instruction cards I will scan soon and make available. Unfortunately, I can't make a list part form these scans, so I have no way to pick the bricks for the set. So, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Expanded inventory notification, minifig and decorated items

(...) Cool....I think I can find the pieces from my collection, or from Brickbay. Hopefully, I can get the "real thing" sooner or later on E-bay.... Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)