 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12702
Re: Expanded inventory notification, minifig and decorated items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:51:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Janssen writes:
Hi.
Because Brickbay is not sending out any email notifications for "wanted items"
(or any email, Dan is aware of it), I'll post what is new in my shop. I added
450+ new items, and each item was wanted by several (up to 23) potential buyers,
but they did not get notified.

I've added:
200+ decorated bricks (50+ different)
250+ decorated tiles (75+ different)
200+ decorated slopes (50+ different)
300+ minifig headgear and neckgear (60+ different)
200+ minifigs, incl. 30+ falcon knights, 30+ classic space
300+ minifig utensils (50+ different)
250+ minifig wweapons (40+ different)
some (30+) minifig plumes

and much more (I've added about 10.000 bricks in the last week).

I have also reduced prices on some of my sets (only 10% because some were
already the cheapest on brickbay (like crocodile engine 4551)).

so, check your wanted list, or check out my store:

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings

keep on brickin'

Paul

PS, A bonus "2001 SHELL set" or "SHELL promo Soccer MINIFIG in sealed bag" will
be included if your order exceeds $50, this will run as long as I have these
bonus sets (23 left).

What about the Dacta hospital you got in the fall....did you end up selling it,
or keeping it for your private collection?