 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12638
  Re: LEGO #4051 Nesquick Rabbit

I assume nobody has tried to call LEGO Direct/Shop@Home or LEGO consumer affairs in USA during normal business hours. And mention about the LEGO set #4051 that you saw it on BRICKSET.COM. Or even called Nesquick company in the USA...if anybody knows (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO #4051 Nesquick Rabbit

(...) Oh you doubting Thomas (er...Abner...)! I did so call LEGO, both S@H (who don't know about sets not in their database) and CA (who have a memo about possible upcoming promos for the US, and Nestlé/Nesquik *IS* on the list, but suggest checking (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO #4051 Nesquick Rabbit

When I got the S@H SPecials this week (which I just realized are mislabeled, datewise), I asked, and they didn't know anything about them. Paul Sinasohn (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)