 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12583
Re: Parting out sets, to trade for parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:56:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Julie K. Doble writes:
Since no one is interrested in these sets as whole sets. I have decided to
part them out to trade for castle parts, minifigs and assecories for
minifigs. Please let me know what parts of what set you want and what parts
you have for trade. hopefully we can help each other out. Thanks

3439 Spy runner
6836 Alien hovercraft
6903 Alien skif
6572 Go-cart & Sand surfer
7101 Lightsaber duel
7128 Speeder bikes
7110 Landspeeder
6462 Res-Q Helicopter
7140 X-wing fighter
7150 Tie fighter & Y-wing

If these are items you truly do not want and they are still in sealed
boxes, I would suggest that you take them to a local toy retailer and
try to return them.
Some of them are items that many toy retailers still have available and
will very likely accept a return.  Try a larger retailer like Wal-Mart
or ToysRus as they would be more likely to accept them.
You may not get cash back, but store credit is better than having
items you do not want.

I have returned Lego items to stores myself on occasion (its funny, too when an
item has a price sticker from a different retailer than the store accepting the
return).

It's worth a try.

.