 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12573
    Re: SW Value Packs clearanced at Meijer's —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Na, na, go ahead, take pity on James (and annoy his wife), guys. GRIN I have other sources if this fails. ++Lar (I'll see your mumble mumble and raise you a mumble) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: SW Value Packs clearanced at Meijer's —James Brown
   (...) Heh. Anyone who can buy quantities of LEGO in the (mumble mumble) range doesn't need pity. And I'll have you know, my wife fully supports any plan that gets her more grey plates. So I think I'm seeing your (mumble) and raising you an AFOL. :D (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: SW Value Packs clearanced at Meijer's —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That's more than I brought to the table so I have to fold. Unless you'll take a marker? The whole thing may be moot, though, since it looks like this may have been a one store thing. Several other Meijers are already reported as not having (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)