 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12575
Re: SW Value Packs clearanced at Meijer's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Brown writes:

Heh.  Anyone who can buy quantities of LEGO in the (mumble mumble) range
doesn't need pity.  And I'll have you know, my wife fully supports any plan
that gets her more grey plates.  So I think I'm seeing your (mumble) and
raising you an AFOL. :D

That's more than I brought to the table so I have to fold. Unless you'll
take a marker?

The whole thing may be moot, though, since it looks like this may have been
a one store thing. Several other Meijers are already reported as not having
this per my sources. But maybe???