 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12571
  WTB: Sith Infiltrators (was Re: SW Value Packs clearanced at Meijer's)

(...) Replying with my standard offer of buying any and all(1) Sith Iniltrators that anyone is willing to send me for $10 USD each (plus shipping, of course). If in this case, someone is willing to send me the whole combo pack for $12, I'll be that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)