 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12571
WTB: Sith Infiltrators (was Re: SW Value Packs clearanced at Meijer's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:35:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Alan Demlow writes:
Hi.  Meijer's (at least the one in Coldwater, MI) has a value pack
including the Sith Infiltrator and Anakin's Podracer for $9.91 plus
tax--a very good price.  I think there are 40-50 left, some of them at the
end of an aisle and about 30 way up above in the Lego section.

Replying with my standard offer of buying any and all(1) Sith Iniltrators
that anyone is willing to send me for $10 USD each (plus shipping, of
course).  If in this case, someone is willing to send me the whole combo
pack for $12, I'll be that much happier, but I'm only *really* interested in
the cheap Sith.

thanks,

James

1: minimum quantity of 10, please; otherwise the shipping eats away too much
of the discount for it to be of value to me.  Maximum quantity of around 50;
I'm reaching "grey plate saturation".