 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12570
    Re: Parting out sets, to trade for parts. —Richard Marchetti
   Julie: I realize that you are not asking for opinions here, but I thought I'd throw this out there anyway. My apologies to you if it annoys... The problem with your approach is that it requires all the work be done by the other trader -- they have (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Parting out sets, to trade for parts. —Julie K. Doble
   Thank you I am new at this and am working on a castle project. I am tired of paying alot of money for a few peices thought someone might need the speacial pieces out of these sets for their own projects. Thank again. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)