 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12565
  Sets and parts for sale/ trade. Old and new.

I posted this earlier, but due to poor results, I'll try yet again. I've got a few sets and parts for sale or trade that you may find of interest. These range from space to town to other themes. Since I'm trying to clear out all of my extra sets to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sets and parts for sale/ trade. Old and new. Final attempt.

This is my final attempt to sell these sets. Otherwise, I'll be forced to find another method of selling them. I don't name prices, so set your own. I've got a few sets and parts for sale or trade that you may find of interest. These range from (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)