 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12577
Re: Sets and parts for sale/ trade. Old and new. Final attempt.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:35:13 GMT

This is my final attempt to sell these sets. Otherwise, I'll be forced to
find another method of selling them. I don't name prices, so set your own.

I've got a few sets and parts for sale or trade that you may find of
interest. These range from space to town to other themes. Since I'm trying
to clear out all of my extra sets to make room for castle and space sets,
I'll clear out this merchandise at a low price. The parts range from used to
near new condition. (After all, I've had these things for a few years.)
Here's what I have.

6824 Space Dart-I     Used condition. All parts present.
6898 Ice Sat V        Used condition. All parts plus instructions. Box if
you want it.
6705 Space Minifigures. Used condition. All figures and parts seem to be there.
if you want the box,I'll throw it in for free.
5938 Oasis Ambush     New condition, modified set. Instructions.
6110 Solo Sub         New condition, Instructions included.
6518 Baja Buggy       Used condition, box and instructions.
1461 Turbo Force      New condition, instructions included.
1762 Town Car         Used condition, all parts present.
6406 Go Kart          Used condition, all parts present plus instructions.
6516 Moon Walker      Used condition, all parts, instruction and box.
6815 Hovertron        Used condition, all parts present, box plus instructions.
6852 Alien Fossilizer Used condition, instructions, all parts.

6628 instructions. Great condition, 1984-1985!
6621 instructions. Great condition, 1984-1985!

Some space elements are for sale from Stellar recon voyager and a few from
the ice planet series.

Any offers, contact me @ Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Send me your want list if you want to trade.
If you want to buy the whole lot, please contact me right away, so the deal
can be completed quickly.